I love tending. I don’t have kids of my own yet but I’ve been blessed with about the cutest nieces and nephews anyone could ask for. This weekend, Jeff and I got to tend 3 of them and had a great time. Afterwards, we went and had a little picnic at the duck pond with Ryan, Allie and the kids. Thanks for letting us tend and coming to visit us guys, it was great to have company! Here are a few of the fun pictures.
Looks like you all had tons of fun! That looks like a really nice duck pond. I love duck ponds. I am jealous. I wish you lived closer so you could tend Maggie more often...now that I have her taking a bottle that is. :)
2 comments:
Looks like you all had tons of fun! That looks like a really nice duck pond. I love duck ponds. I am jealous. I wish you lived closer so you could tend Maggie more often...now that I have her taking a bottle that is. :)
They are cute pictures. And cute kids. Thanks for sharing those with us.
Post a Comment