Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Some Fun Stuff

I can't believe Jeff is done with classes, it's been a long road for him but I'm so happy for him...now if we could just find an internship and then a job, life would be even better. For one of Jeff's final projects in his furniture design class he designed and built a crib and let me just say I LOVE IT! He is so talented and I saw how hard he worked but still, it's amazing. I will post photos of it soon.

We have our 20 week ultrasound this Friday and I'm excited, I keep having nightmarish thoughts that I'll show up and they'll tell me I'm not pregnant anymore. I just hope everything is good with the development of the baby and I would love it if he/she cooperates enough for us to find out what gender we will be welcoming to our family first. Anyone want to take a guess what we're having??

9 comments:

Jeff said...

I'm going to guess a girl. That has been my guess for a while now. Guess we'll see on Friday.

Megs said...

I'm guessing a girl too.

and OMG! I totally just watched that on fb. it's amazing. never seen anything quite like that. if you like it, you might want to check out 6 songs collide on youtube, talk about awesome. oh wait, stupid byu, doesn't have youtube, k, next time you're up we'll check it out. :)

Shawnee said...

I'll guess girl too. I'm copying you and putting this video on my blog. I love it! Plus, it was cool to see because Steve, the cellist, used to be in our ward!

Jennifer said...

I want to say boy to be different than everyone else but I really think it is a girl too.

Carlee Hoopes said...

It better be a girl because I just bought a really cute red onesie for it to wear during the holidays.

Congrats to Jeff! Hooray!

Adam and Cami said...

I love that music by Jon Schmidt! It's so fun and entertaining! And let me just say I can't wait to see they crib! Jeff is so talented! And I especially can't wait until Friday! My guess is a girl!

Stacie said...

I think it's a girl, because I already bought her a present!

Oh, and way to go Jeff! We're glad you're done, too!

One more think, I love that video clip. So talented.

Anonymous said...

I think it's going to be a girl! can't wait to find out!

Sarah said...

I really liked that music!!