I am so ready for Spring and I'm really wanting to go get some new clothes since last year I was buying maternity styles...then I remember this:
Baby slobber and carrots...mmmm.
The weather has been so nice here and I want so badly to go enjoy it on walks with Landon but we've all been a bit under-the-weather the past couple weeks. Another reason I can't wait for Winter to be over.

Landon is so much fun to be with. He is so happy and is so easy to laugh and smile, I love it! He thinks it is hilarious to touch Jeff's face (I think it's because of the roughness of the facial hair) but he will just laugh so hard every time he does it. He also loves to look at himself in the mirror, it's the cutest thing to watch him smile at his own reflection. He normally hates the Bumbo (he arches his back and tries to flip himself out of it) but he actually stayed in it long enough for me to get a photo. Who wouldn't want to spend every day with this little guy!?

He also loves to have his mouth open for some reason. It usually looks like a big "O" but I couldn't get a good picture of it, this is the closest we got. Since he has no eye color and his eyes are completely black, we're going to have to figure out some way to reduce red-eye in pictures.

Can I get in trouble for posting a picture of his bum on the internet? This picture cracks me up because it makes him look chubby but he has the tiniest, skinny little bum. Too cute.

As for Jeff and I, we haven't been up to a whole lot that's exciting. Jeff was reunited with a favorite treat from his missionary days in Hong Kong. Tim Tam Slam. I have to agree, it's a very tasty treat, though I made myself sick on it the first time I had it. Here he is relishing the goodness.
5 comments:
oh man! so fun! i am loving the weather too! maybe we should have a girls shopping day :D
i need to see landon! i haven't seen him forever, i miss the little guy.
Landon is getting so big- I am glad he is a happy baby- and the bum- too cute! ha ha. Glad to see you guys are making the most of what we can do during these cold months. Hope to see you guys soon!
Cute! You can try Picasa (free download of photo editing by google) to get rid of the red eye effect. I think they also have some video editing, too through picasa.
He is a cutie! Enjoy every minute with him. It goes by so fast.
Oh man, that bum is just too cute! He is so darling and it looks like you guys are doing so good! We should get together sometime! I am sure Tim would like to do some golfing...when the snow stops, anyway.
Post a Comment