Saturday, September 17, 2011

Welcome Weston!

Weston joined our family a little over 3 weeks ago (August 26) and we love him to pieces.  He's changed a lot already and is getting so strong each day.  The delivery was easy and went well in all respects and was 6 hours from start to finish.  I've said it once and I'll say it again, I'd do the delivery any day over the pregnancy...even though the sickness didn't stick around the entire 9-months like it did with Landon, this summer was pretty miserable for me.  Regardless, we're so happy this little guy joined our family, I love him to pieces!




He has been such an easy adjustment for Jeff and I but Landon struggles with him sometimes.  If Jeff or I are holding the baby, Landon gets jealous (especially if Jeff is holding him).  If I'm feeding Weston, Landon all of a sudden wants to eat too.  If Weston cries, Landon screams.  Ah, the joys.  He has actually done better than I thought he would overall but I'm ready for Landon to just accept that the new little dude is part of our family and he'll be around for quite a while.  I think Landon "gets" it to some extent because when Weston is loaded in the carrier for us to go somewhere, Landon is super concerned that we not forget to take Weston with us.  Love my boys...all 3 of them.

5 comments:

Bri said...

Yay!!! Such a cute family picture of you guys. Congrats! We're so happy for you.

Megs said...

Cute cute cute!! I love it!! I am excited to have kids... someday!! We love your boys too!

Unknown said...

He is so beautiful!!!

Kathryn said...

Wow! Congratulations to you guys! I am so happy for you. Good luck with the two little boys.

Mandy and Nate said...

Oh congrats on your new little one. He is amazing.. What fun.. Those boys are gonna have so much fun together..