We had Adam, Cami, and Cole over the other night for dinner and pumpkin carving. The dinner was nothing to rave about (I swear every time I'm cooking for others it doesn't turn out well, so annoying!). We had fun having them here and the pumpkins turned out good (enough). Landon helped carve his a little and he actually touched the inside guts (would never have touched it before, it would have made him gag), but mostly he was content to eat the pumpkin (yuck!). My pumpkin had a mishap sometime between when we bought it and when we were to carve them so I just helped Landon with his. We put Weston to bed before we got started because it would have been impossible with him around so he missed out on all the fun.
Evidence of L eating the pumpkin insides.
Everyone's finished pumpkins.
I think they turned out well for not spending much time on them.
1 comment:
We had a good time. And your dinner turned out great! I think that's so funny that Landon was eating the pumpkin! :)
Post a Comment