Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Seth Jeffery Carter

Our baby boy, Seth Jeffery Carter, was born on November 23, 2013.  Unfortunately, he wasn't due until April 24, 2014.  He was born at 12:58 a.m. weighing 33 grams (1.16 ounces) and was 5 inches long.
 The last pregnancy photo I got, 2 days before he was born (18 weeks).

 The only photo we got of him.

 His tiny hand prints.
It was hard to get good ones because his bones were so soft I didn't want them to push hard to keep trying for better ones.  I placed the dime for size comparison.

The molds of his little hands and feet

I wish I could look forward to him arriving in the next couple of months so I could hold him and love him, but for now, all I get to do is hope that I can know him in the next life.

5 comments:

FidFam said...

Love you guys!

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megan said...

We will always miss him. I hope, so much, that we will all meet him in the next life. Miscarriages are a hard thing. I wish we knew why people have to suffer through them. Then to see friends and family who are pregnant, it isn't fair. I wish there was a way I could fix it. I hope you know that I will remember little Seth. He will always be missed, he will always be loved.

Bri said...

We are so sorry for your loss. I wish there words that would help the hurt. Just know you're in our prayers. We love you guys.

Adam and Cami said...

What a cute little name, Seth. I have always believed that I will be able to raise the baby I miscarried in the next life, and I choose to believe you will too, I hope we do anyway! :) That's so sweet to have those tiny hand prints and molds of his hands and feet to keep a little piece of him. Love you!