I was always excited to be married but I never realized it would be so great! I think the person I married has made all the difference. As I look back, there are others I maybe could have married and I would have been fine…but Jeff is absolutely wonderful and makes my life not just bearable but enjoyable. He’s truly my best friend and I’m glad I have someone to share the good times with and someone to help me through the hard times. He has a much better eternal perspective than I do most of the time where I tend to be stuck in the “right now” almost always. I have so many reasons to be grateful for him each day…he makes me laugh every day, he carries me to bed rather than wake me up when I fall asleep during sports (every night), he’s a hard worker, he’s cute, how he picks me up to hug me when he gets home at night, how he dances in the car, and how I always have fun when I’m with him…I could go on and on. I can’t wait until we have a ‘little Jeff’ running around and to see Jeff as a dad....by the way, that is NOT an announcement :) He’s really cute with kids (we’ll just have to see what we can do about him daring to hold them before they are 2 months old!).
We’ve only been married a year and a half but it’s been so great. I know hard times are sure to come but I’m glad he’s the one that will be by my side to get through all that lies ahead of us.
Ngoh Ngoi Neih, Besh!
3 comments:
come again ?(said with an english accent)
p.s. I feel the same way about Dan. he is my rock, and i always new that i could get through what ever this life gave us with him.
since we have a few years on you. we have had our fair share of trials and i'm just so grateful that it was Dan by my side.
arn't we lucky to have our men.
I am not good at keeping up on reading blog's however, I just thought I'd tell you that I enjoyed this one. You and Jeff are very lucky to have each other. I have always admired your relationship and love for each other. Yes, there will be hard times, but as long as you stay true to each other then you can get through anything.
Post a Comment