Monday, January 26, 2009

I Want To Go Back

Two weeks ago I was enjoying life on a cruise with my family. It was great to spend the week with them, good to have a break from work and life, so nice to get away from the cold weather here, and fun to see new places and spend 24-hours a day with my husband. Though I ate way more than anyone should in one week, I loved every minute of it and wish it could have lasted longer.

Thanks again mom, we had a great time!

7 comments:

Kay B. Pierce said...

Your welcome! It was fun. I'm glad we can do this every couple years.

Megs said...

I'm so jealous! Hey Kay, do you want to take me on a cruise? :) haha just kidding. I'm glad you had fun!

Stephanie said...

I want to go on a cruise!! Tim and I didn't know you guys were going otherwise we would have figured out a way to stow away!! It looks like you all had a blast.

bekahjr said...

Looks so fun and relaxing, I'm jealous! You deserve a nice break though! Beau and I do yoga every Tuesday, and it has yet to be relaxing, ha ha (=

deb said...

mmmmm that looks so nice. and I love the picts. it looks like you guys had a blast. doesnt coming back to reality stink?

Jennifer said...

In the bottom left corner you are wearing an awesome pink shirt, where did you get it?

Michelle said...

I got it at Seagull Book...it's a Down East shirt but they are cheapest at Seagull.