Sunday, October 4, 2009

3 Weeks



I was going to refrain from doing this so as to avoid becoming a "mommy blog" but since Landon is my life right now, I'm going to share.  (And I apologize that the photos are all uploaded funny in this post)

We went to his two week appointment this week and he is up to 8 lbs. 1 oz. I can't believe he gained a pound in 1 week! He loves to get his hair washed, loves his binky (much to the dismay of Jeff and I), and sleeps with his hands above his head--Jeff has nicknamed him touchdown Landon when he is in that position. He was doing really well at sleeping 4-6 hour stretches during the night but that has gone out the window and he is awake every 2.5-3 hours. He does great riding in the car and falls asleep soon after getting in the car and he likes his swing a lot. He still has his hair and has a mini-mullett in the back which I'm going to have to cut in the next couple of weeks if he doesn't lose his hair before that. He also has a wide variety of fun/funny facial expressions that keep us entertained.  We love this little guy incredibly.






On my dad's birthday we took Landon out to the cemetary to "meet" him. It was hard for me. The sun was a bit bright so the picture didn't turn out great but here is their first visit.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

my favorite blogs are "mommy blogs" I think you should definatly make this a mommy blog and update all the time!

Adam and Cami said...

i love Landon! He is so cute, and I absolutely love his facial expressions! And I would love updates on him, since we don't always see you guys that often, except the last couple weeks which I love!

Megs said...

Aw! I love that little guy too! I'm sure it wasn't apparent after holding him so much :) he's adorable, and you make the cutest mommy!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! i love that little guy! Mommy blogs are great, and i love going gack and seeing how the baby grows up over time. it's the best. :D

Kay B. Pierce said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. He is SO cute. And I'm glad he is gaining weight. I can't wait to get there Thursday and feed him.

Bethany said...

ohmygoodness michelle!!! congratulations! he is so precious!!! i am so happy for you guys!! and mygosh i am so glad you are there with me on the infection thing. who knew nursing would be so much work?!! oh and our baby totally sleeps with his arms above his head too- so hilarious. it did start to to wake him up though, and he'd start scratching his face, etc., so we started swaddling him with his arms at his sides and he has slept so much better (even though he fights the swaddle, he falls right asleep and just can't do anything about it, haha). keep posting pics! you are going to be the most amazing mother! i hope you are recovering well!