Saturday, January 2, 2010

Adios 2009, Bienvenidos 2010

2009 started out with some GREAT news  
(this was delivered to our families on Valentines Day but we found out the first of January)


We went on a Baja cruise with my family


Jeff went to Austin, TX for a week
(his pictures must be on the other computer)

We found out we were having a BOY

Then went to New York for fun


Then decided to go to Vegas on a whim to visit my mom and Larry and go to the furniture show Jeff entered with the crib he made.  Maddie and Hannah were there at the same time as us.




Said goodbye to Provo and moved back to O-town (a.k.a.  "home") temporarily

Jeff got an internship at BD Medical, the last requirement to fill before he could graduate

I kept growing...and growing...and growing...
{20 weeks          24 weeks         28 weeks          33 weeks           39 weeks}


Best blessing of the year came into our lives





We found out Landon has Aniridia (see previous post)

Jeff went to Chicago for a week

We've loved being together as a family of 3



2009 was full of good things
Let 2010 be even better!

4 comments:

Adam and Cami said...

You guys had such a fun year! And I'm glad we could share it with you! Can't wait to see you again!

Jeff said...

Pretty good year. Lets do it all again this year (maybe minus having another baby).

Kay B. Pierce said...

What a fun year. I'm sure we can make 2010 even better. And glad you are back in O-town for now. I love seeing the little guy when I'm here.

Shelbi Jean said...

You guys did have quite the 2009! It is amazing what happens in just the span of a year. Your little man is just adorable- I would love to see some more pics of him! You guys are always in our prayers, good luck with 2010! Hopefully we can manage a family get together sometime this year.