Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wild Sleeper

Apparently Landon is pretty active when he sleeps.  We've stopped bundling him for naps so he can learn to soothe himself back to sleep if he wakes up and not depend on being re-bundled or have his binky put back in.  This is how I laid him down this morning:


 And this is how I found him 1.5 hours later.  He turned sideways, got to the other end of the crib by scooting or rolling (probably a combination of both), and ended up on his stomach.


 We have also found him like this:


And this:


(this has been his favorite sleeping position since he was born)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Aren't babies funny!? I have always laughed at the positions I find my kids in!!!

Megs said...

how did he do that? that is so funny, hehe, hopefully he doesn't hurt himself doing that :D He's such a cutie!

Shelbi Jean said...

That is so funny! I did a blog post exactly like this one a long while ago. Man how it flies by. He is getting so big!!! He is so long!

Kay B. Pierce said...

He is so cute. Glad he is progressing so well.

Bethany said...

ahh so cute!! and no fair! look at that perfect head! lol, noah just stays put, no wonder we have him in a silly hat thingy! ;)

Adam and Cami said...

He is so cute! Isn't it amazing how babies move so much in their sleep? Cole still is all over the place too! So cute!