Sunday, May 9, 2010

I adore...


...these hands and feet


 ...the way he sleeps with his head in the corner and bum in the air


...his cute teeth
He now has 3 (with a couple more on the way) and is very shy about showing his teeth to anyone, but I finally got a photo anyway.  He's a bit grumpy in this one because it was overcast so I took a rare opportunity to take him outside without his shades on so I could get a few photos but I think it was still a bit too bright for him and it was cold and windy.


...what a big boy he is becoming.  
I miss the tiny newborn I knew 8 months ago but I love the boy he is now.


...being a mom to this little guy.  
He teaches me so much every day and I love watching him learn new things and being able to celebrate his little accomplishments with him. I'm so grateful to be his mom.

3 comments:

Megs said...

I love that little guy. I love seeing him and you! I can't believe how big he is getting.

Adam and Cami said...

Such cute pictures! I've never seen his teeth yet, they are cute! He is growing up so fast!

Rebecka said...

What a sweet post! I'm so glad you are enjoying motherhood.