Saturday, November 20, 2010

Halloween

Landon was a ninja for Halloween.  I didn't think the costume would fit and it was slightly large but good enough for me.  I loved him in it!  We went trick-or-treating at Grandpa Carter's workplace on Friday the 29th.  Landon couldn't have cared less...first of all because he doesn't get it and second of all because he was sick.  Saturday we went to visit both of my grandmas then came back home and ate soup and breadsticks.  It was cold and rainy and Landon and I were both sick so even though Jeff had planned to take him to just a couple of houses we ended up all staying in.  It was great.  Halloween is by far my NOT favorite holiday...I could do without it.  And without further ado, here are some photos of my favorite ninja.
 Trick-or-treating at Grandpa's work
 Landon and his cousin Cole  (can you tell Landon doesn't feel well?)
 BEST PICTURE EVER!  
He is just not very stable on his feet but it totally looks like he is doing a karate move, love it!


1 comment:

Megs said...

oh my gosh. Your son is cute cute cute!! He's such a cute little ninja! i love that picture of him doing the "karate move" :)