I was going through Landon's December photos and I had to share a few....actually, a LOT. I just couldn't narrow it down so here we go.
He loves to play the piano and will dance (ie. bounce up and down) when he's playing it.
He also really loves to ride this horse (circa 1984-ish). It's adorable and hilarious at the same time.
He has become a MAJOR Daddy's boy. He loves his daddy and his daddy loves him.
He looks so dang cute in his little suits (the tan one above was a b-day gift from my mom and the black one below was for his Aunt Amanda's wedding.
He loves electronic devices of all sorts.
He tries to reach under the door when the door is closed.
If there is something laying on the ground like this box (or fabric or a blanket, etc) he will lay down on it for a minute like it's his bed.
He loves to fish food out of his bib that he's dropped....sometimes he drops food down there on purpose so he can then dig it out.
He loves to play with his cousins.
He loves to climb and explore. He can be occupied for quite a while if there are stairs, pillows, tables, chairs, etc. as long as he can climb under, through, or on them.
Love this picture from Amanda and Preston's wedding.
Love this picture from Amanda and Preston's wedding.
He isn't completely perfect, however, he has certainly turned into a toddler that wants to do things his way. He's learned to throw quite the tantrum and he's starting to become more attached to Jeff and I but he's still the best part of our days...I just hope those parts of this phase of his life pass quickly :)

3 comments:
What cute pics! I just love Landon's little personality! He's growing up fast!
What a cutie he is.. I love all the cute things he does it's so darling..
I read "he loves to eat fish food out of his bib" I was all sorts of confused for about 20 seconds.
He is darling and getting so big!
Post a Comment