Easter was a little more exciting this year than last since Landon could actually do something...though we have a long way to go still with him. We took him to the Pleasant View park on Saturday morning for the egg hunt (i.e. candy gathering). I think he was nervous about all the people and didn't really know what to do because he just clung to Jeff and didn't get much candy (which is fine since I didn't want him eating much anyway, I just wanted him to experience it).
We met up with my 3 nieces after the event for some photos. The 5-year olds made a haul on the whole thing :)
My mom also did an egg hunt for the grandkids and Landon was slightly more willing to participate in that one but he thought it was way more fun to run up and down the hill than it was to look for loot.
And I'm an awesome mom and forgot to take family Easter photos this year. Oops.
1 comment:
Cute pics.. Thanks for updating your blog.. I love checking it out and seeing what fun stuff your up to.
Post a Comment