This little guy has finally decided to start talking. He's about a year behind where he should be on speech but I'm so excited he's making progress and at least trying to stay words. In the last 2 weeks he's learned lots of new words including: Blue (boo), Green (gee), Yellow (lolo--this is one of my favorites), Red (ed), I love you (I vuv ooh), Hi, Bye, Help (sounds like up but he does it with the sign so we know what it is), Up, Down, Home (ummmmm! He yells it from the back seat every single time we get home), Cookie (kee), Drink (dink), Play-doh (doh), Hot (ot), Hat (at or ot), Off, Go, and Stuck.
Looks like I'll need to start watching what I'm saying at little more carefully. The other day I was working on something that wasn't going my way and I said, "oh my heck!" and he promptly started saying "eck, eck, eck".
3 comments:
Yay!!! I hope he's not too shy to show off some words next time we see him. I'm so glad he's making some progress :)
Post a Comment