I cannot believe he is almost 5 months old! I love it and it makes me incredibly sad at the same time. I miss him being a newborn but he is so much fun right now. He got his first tooth on December 29th when he was 4 months and 3 days old. The second one popped through about on Jan. 17th. He rolls over often, but not consistently and has only rolled from his back to his front twice. Weston takes
forever to eat in the mornings because he takes a break about every 15 seconds to look up at me and smile. If I don't have anything going on that morning I love it and think it's adorable. He talks a lot, is definitely happier in the mornings, and loves to look around and watch people. Jeff always comments how different it is to have a kid that actually looks around because even when Landon started to see he didn't crane his head around to watch what was going on in the room. He's the king of blow-outs. Seriously, it's insane. He has nystagmus (shaky eyes) like Landon so I took him to the eye doctor. Everything looks healthy but the doctor is guessing he has a very mild mutation on the PAX-6 gene like Landon--if that's the case they'd be the first documented case of siblings with the same gene deletion with such a difference in how it came out with their eyes (Weston's look completely normal with very mild shaking, Landon has aniridia with fairly severe nystagmus). My boys might be part of medical history.
And without further ado, here are some photos of my sweet little guy from the last month or so:
Tooth #1
I don't know where he got those blue eyes but I loooooove them!
3 comments:
Cute pics! He does have adorable blue eyes - and that's crazy that your boys may make medical history.
He's a cutie!
He's getting so big!! I need to see you guys more often. We should really get on the same visiting schedule :) I love your little guys so much!! I need more W & L hugs!!! love the blue blue eyes also!!
Post a Comment