Friday, September 14, 2012

Bubble Bath

This was from a few months ago but I love the photos.  We have a jetted tub that never gets used because neither Jeff nor I are bath-takers.  Landon, however, loves bath time so I decided to let him take a bath in our bathtub, fill it with bubbles, and turn the jets on.  He was NOT a fan of the jets at all, but he quite enjoyed the bath and the bubbles.




We did have one minor mishap.  The boys play in the tub while I shower and get ready in the morning (I normally just have toys in there and it's like a playpen).  I didn't realize that one of them (likely Landon) had played with the jets and repositioned some of them shooting upwards.  When I turned the jets on I got soaked!

1 comment:

Bri said...

Those are really cute pictures of L. And I'm sorry, but the mishap is quite funny. Glad you took a picture of your shirt :)