Sunday, March 8, 2009

Laugh Out Loud

I love those moments in life that make me really laugh out loud. I do this with books I'm reading all the time (Jeff can't understand how I can get so emotionally into books because they can also make me cry). I do this with TV shows and movies. And my newest favorite thing that makes me chuckle is to watch Jeff watch "America's Funniest Videos." Now, I'll be honest, I thought people stopped watching this show in the early 90's when Bob Sagget was still the host but apparently I was wrong. The show still lives on and Jeff loves to watch it. It's not often that he will laugh hysterically at something but almost inevitably he will during an episode of this show. I am usually doing something else while it's on but I always start laughing out loud from watching him laugh at whatever it's showing. He's so cute.

2 comments:

Kay B. Pierce said...

It is important and therapeutic to laugh so both of you are doing great--even if you are laughing at different things.

Jennifer said...

Brett has a bunch of friends who watch this and they all laugh like crazy...I think it is just weird