Friday, November 13, 2009

So Funny

Last night Jeff and I were watching "The Office" on TV and Landon was laying on Jeff.  At a funny part in the show, we all started laughing, including Landon.  Jeff and I then started laughing at how cute his laugh was and the fact that he started laughing right one cue.  I think Landon could feel Jeff laughing and he kept laughing.  I wish so badly I had my video camera because it was the funniest and cutest thing in the world, he has an adorable little laugh and smile!

6 comments:

Megs said...

cute!! i wish you had your camera too :D

Anonymous said...

oh cute!!!!! i love when little things like that happen, and i wish i could have seen it. :D

Carlee Hoopes said...

Yeah, me too. When your kid laughs, it's the best...Lets you know they're happy and you're doing a good job.

Shelbi Jean said...

I totally agree with Carlee, the laughs are certainly the best.

Kay B. Pierce said...

So CUTE! I hope he laughs like that next week for me.

Ashlee said...

How fun! I love when they laugh!

You can for sure use what I said on your exercise blog. I put it out there to help others find easy ways to lose weight. Thanks for the comment!