Thursday, October 20, 2011

Is it love?

I'd  like to say that when we brought Weston home, Landon was super excited.  He wasn't.  At all.  We had several nights of not sleeping, horrible tantrums, etc. to get our attention (we weren't by any means not paying attention to him) but he pretty much ignored Weston unless we were holding/feeding/talking to him then Landon would freak out.  It started to get better.  Yesterday I was talking to Weston on the floor and Landon came and nudged between us.  Weston's hand touched Landon (in the past this made him mad) and I quickly said that Weston was tickling Landon.  It worked and I was able to avoid a minor meltdown.  I then asked Landon if he wanted to hold Weston and he said "ya".  So of course, I had to grab the camera in the event that this was an isolated incident  :)

...The picture above might just be my new favorite photo, I love it!  However, it quickly turned into Landon mauling Weston, see below:





Love these boys.

4 comments:

Bri said...

That progression is too funny. I might've laughed out loud at work. Hehe. Those boys of yours are so adorable. I'm glad L is doing better with W. They'll become the best of friends, I'm sure :)

Carlee Hoopes said...

Cute! Let's hope he keeps liking him! :)

Mandy and Nate said...

So cute.. Yeah a new sibling can be trouble sometimes.. Glad he is starting to like him. They will be great friends..

Stacie said...

Those are so cute! I love those boys!!!