Sunday, August 25, 2013

Dinosaur Park


Landon loves to pretend he's a scary dinosaur so when Cami invited us to go to the Dinosaur Park with her and Cole, I jumped at the chance.  Right when you walk in there are two huge dinosaurs that move their heads and growl--both Landon and Weston got a bit scared from that; Weston covered his eyes with his hands (I think it's so cute when he does that), and Landon hid behind me.  They were fine after a minute and we had fun walking around the rest of the park, playing on the playground, and excavating dinosaur bones...though that part was my least favorite because I hate sand being everywhere.

I was pretty impressed with how big it was and how fun it was to see the bones and the replicas of what they would have looked like, and the boys really liked it so we'll definitely be going back!


1 comment:

Jeff said...

Looks like a fun time. Hope I can come with you next time.