Saturday, August 16, 2008

I've Got It!

For reasons which will not be mentioned here, I received a big treat on Friday. My mom, sisters, and sister-in-law (who I count as one of my sisters) made the trek from their county to mine to take me to lunch...with 7 of my nieces/nephew no less! It was quite the undertaking on their part but I loved every minute of it and was sad I couldn't spend more time with them afterward but I had to get back to work. We enjoyed good times, good food (though the service/cashiers were horrible but good for a laugh afterward), and most importantly good company. We missed one of my sisters but she had a good excuse because she's enjoying San Francisco right now.

I've always known I have the best family and have never doubted it. No matter what, they're behind me and always have been and I love that I can count on them always. It was just a little thing but it meant the world to me to have them make the journey rather than us always going up there to see them.

4 comments:

FidFam said...

Thanks for letting us come down...always good to be with family!

Carlee Hoopes said...

I'm jealous and sad that I couldn't make it down. I love a good family outing and a good lunch. Where'd you all go? Hope you have a good birthday this week!

Michelle said...

We went to Gurus.

Stacie said...

We're glad we could drive down to visit you. Going down wan't wasn't an issue, it was coming home that we will try to forget so we can visit you again sometime soon!